TCL 10 Questions for your Monday
Seeing as an extensive blog at this point would just be a rehash of anything and everything we've said over the last few weeks, or even months, I figured we'd leave the breakdowns and tidbits to the other blogs for today.
Instead, it's tonight for you guys to sound off. With six games left in the regular season for the Montreal Canadiens, there are many questions left to be answered. Today, we will take a look at 10 of them, in today's edition of ''TCL 10 Questions''!
1. What did you think of the Habs and how they played Saturday night against the Devils?
2. The top 3 goalscorers for the Habs are Michael Cammalleri, Brian Gionta, and Tomas Plekanec, respectively. How many goals will each end the season with?
3. If Glen Metropolit's shoulder injury is severe, has he played his last game as a Montreal Canadien?
4. Which team do you want the Canadiens to face in the 1st round of the playoffs and why?
5. What does Maxim Lapierre's future hold as a Hab, both this year and the next?
6. Grade Scott Gomez and his contribution to the team.
7. Will Marc-Andre Bergeron be a Montreal Canadien next season?
8. Will Tomas Plekanec be a Montreal Canadien next year?
9. What about Dominic Moore?
10. The Habs have six games left. Below is their remaining schedule. Predict the scores and victors for each game, as well as the Canadiens final, overall record and points:
Montreal Canadiens - 76 games played (6 left) – 82 points - 37-31-8
Wednesday, March 31 vs. Carolina
Friday, April 2 at Philadelphia
Saturday, April 3 vs. Buffalo
Tuesday, April 6 at NY Islanders
Thursday April 8 at Carolina
Saturday April 10 vs. Toronto
More to come over the course of the week, including a breakdown of the four teams the Canadiens could potentially be meeting in the 1st round, and, of course, the usual game previews and reviews.
Looking forward to your answers,